Sunday 15 June 2014

Oh my gosh! Its been too long....

Pinhole Sunderland, Selfie, June 2014
By Jo Howell Photography

I have fallen way behind with my blogging duties in the past few months, but I have a fair excuse- I have been working my butt off!

So continuing with work for Arcadea Disability Arts in Newcastle twice a week, and also working for  The Art Studio Sunderland twice a week (check out their blog to see what I've been up to here).

Whilst also continuing with my commercial photography in the studio. I have had some fantastic artists in the studio in the last few months, and have had the great honour of capturing some gorgeous photographs of some really accomplished glass/ceramic pieces. You can see more on my website or Facebook page.

I have also started documenting a great project for The National Glass Centre. This will be finished in August, so hopefully then I will be able to knuckle down to create some of my own work.

However, it hasn't all been so quiet on the creative front- I have continued with my City by the Sea project, Pinhole Sunderland and Painted North projects that you can view on my pages in this blog.

Ta ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment